Why study in Poland in Jaroslaw?
- Poland is the fastest developing country in the EU with great infrastructure
Travel around Poland and to different European capitals thanks to our brand-new airports, railway stations and motorways!
- The pristine and unspoilt natural environment
Experience picturesque mountains, stunning lakes or breathtaking forests!
- Poland is a country steeped in history
If you are eager to soak up the history and culture, visit our cities and towns with their unique old squares and impressive architecture!
- Polish delicious cuisine
Indulge yourself in our local organic food or international dishes!
- High standard, yet affordable accommodation and excellent standard of teaching
You can save more and have the same quality of studying and living as in other EU countries!
- Well-known Polish hospitality
Get to know friendly and warm-hearted people!
Why study at The State University Of Technology And Economics?
When you choose to study at The State University Of Technology And Economics, you'll benefit from an outstanding education provided by our dedicated and friendly teaching staff. You'll be part of a vibrant student community drawn from across the country and around the world.
Located in the heart of the historic town of Jaroslaw, The State University Of Technology And Economics provides state-of-the-art learning facilities in an environment that fosters both personal and education development.
Our campus is a perfect place to learn and live in. Everything you need is close at hand: lecture rooms, language labs, a modern library, a sports centre and spaces to meet up with friends.
We do realise that studying abroad might be a bit intimidating at first. We've decided to do our best so that you can feel at ease and focus on what's important for you during your stay in Poland. That is why you'll be assigned:
- your own supervisor (one of our staff members) who will help you go through all the technicalities during the enrolment process
- your own 'buddy' (one of our English students) who will help you with any questions or queries you can have about living and studying in Jaroslaw